22.11.09

Helmet Head

I love riding bikes, especially in a city as beautiful as Paris! I constantly see numerous people riding their bikes in the Marais, by the river or even after shopping at the Monoprix however I have one major issue, I look terrible in a helmet. I can never carry off the look without looking like a child learning to ride their bike for the first time. One afternoon when walking through Paris with some friends, I saw this woman with the most stylish helmet I’d ever seen in my life. As I watched the woman put on her helmet I saw how fashionable it looked surely I too could pull off a sophisticated look like that and finally be able to ride a bike in Paris without looking silly.

Photobucket

Get What You NV

Photobucket


BISOUS
BISOUS

No comments:

Post a Comment

NVListens