11.10.09

Pretty Package

While walking in Faubourg St. Honore I found myself staring at her. She was stunning. Perfection. I couldn't understand how a bow-tie could look this feminine and refined ! When I first approached her, she did not want me to take her photo. My disappointed face must have killed her, since she finally let me capture her elegance.

Photobucket


Fueled by inspiration, I hopped on the metro to Marais to get my very own bow-tie. Surely I could embody just a fraction of her stunning look. It only took me five minutes to get into a vintage store and find one for myself. Instead of crisp white bow, I opted for a red, printed linen version.

Photobucket


During our monthly Vogue Paris sessions, Rebecca and I debated the best way to wear my new accessory. Any ideas?

Get What You NV

Photobucket

Get it!


BISOUSBISOUS

No comments:

Post a Comment

NVListens