11.10.09

Statement Scarves

When I feel like I need an escape from my mundane daily tasks, a trip to Colette never fails to uplift my spirits. Whether I'm scouring the latest uber trendy coffee table book or just admiring the plastic mannequins that come to life when adorned with a pair of Rodarte knee-high boots, I always feel inspired by the style that oozes from the quintessential Parisian boutique. This is why I had to stop and photograph a Colette employee during her smoking break. Her disillusioned stare was the perfect companion to her hood-scarf combination.

Photobucket

I began to notice fellow Colette shoppers donning chunky scarves in an equally nonchalant manner. Like Camille, they paired their scarves with messy hair and androgynous shoes.



Photobucket



Lucky for me, almost every shop in Paris has their own version of this season's statement scarf. I picked mine up at Galeries Lafayette weekend and I've been living in it ever since.

Get What You NV

Photobucket



BISOUS
BISOUS

No comments:

Post a Comment

NVListens